Metropolitan Medical Board Honors 10 Physicians at Annual Meeting
The Medical Board of NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan last month honored 10 outstanding physicians at the hospital at its annual meeting at the Surf Club on the Sound, New Rochelle, N.Y.
Alina Moran, CEO of NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, said, “I want to congratulate all the wonderful Metropolitan doctors who were honored at this year’s Annual Medical Board Meeting and Award Ceremony. Your commitment to our patients and to the mission of the public hospital system makes us all very proud. It’s been my honor to work with you over the past year, and to get to know many of you through the Facility-Based Collaborative Council and in other settings. I value the contributions you make daily to the improvement of our hospital. Thank you for your hard work and determination.
The honored physicians were
- Dr. Don Demeterio, Attending Physician, Anesthesiology Department
- Dr. Steven H. Cho, Attending Physician, Dental Department
- Dr. Marian Russo, Attending Physician, Dermatology>
- Dr. Suja Sabastin, Attending Physician, Family Medicine Department
- Dr. Andrea Popescu-Martinez, Division Chief of Hematology/Oncology, Medicine Department
- Dr. Raphael Castillo, Attending Physician, OB/GYN
- Dr. Cathy Kim, Attending Physician, Pediatrics Department
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood, Attending Physician, Psychiatry Department
- Dr. Tyler Lucas, Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery Department
- Dr. Denton Allman, Attending Physician, Urology Department